|By Jeremy Geelan||
|May 25, 2010 03:00 PM EDT||
SYS-CON's Cloud Expo Europe 2009, held on May 18-19, 2009, in Prague, Czech Republic, was the first major cloud event in Europe and was co-located with Virtualization Conference Europe 2009. The next event in the series will be the 4th International Cloud Expo, Santa Clara, CA, November 2-4, 2009, co-located with the 7th International Virtualization Conference & Expo.
The two content-packed days in Prague emphasized value with a rich array of sessions led by exceptional speakers about the business and technical value of cloud computing. Enjoy the photo album of the show.
Roman Stanek delivered his keynote on May 18, 2009 at the Hilton Prague
Stanek's Keynote was titled "Building Great Businesses on the Cloud"
- EC May Not Clear Oracle-Sun Merger: Reuters
- Practical Approaches for Optimizing Website Performance
- Commentary: Sun’s Oracle Merger
- E-Commerce with Hybris
- Allied Wallet is Onboard Every United Airlines Flight
- Top 10 Open Source eCommerce Software (Joomla and Drupal)
- Facebook’s Not Worth What It Was
- Technology Update (2012 Q2) – Key Trends and Events
- How the Cloud Aids Supply Chain Recalls
- Patent-Pending Hardware-free Hackerguardian Scans Networks in the Cloud